Monday, October 10, 2011

Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract Include Helping High Blood Pressure

Benefits of olive leaf extract include helping with high blood pressure, or hypertension as it is clinically known. This particular olive leaf benefit works by relaxing the arterial wall muscles.

wheelchair cushions for pressure sores

Another heart disease condition, arrhythmias, irregular heart beat, is also helped by oleuropein. According to European clinical studies olive leaf benefit occurs in the arteries of the circulatory system as it increases blood flow to the coronary arteries, arteries of the heart. This keeps the flow of blood at an even pressure throughout the arteries preventing the uneven levels of blood pressure that occurs with hypertension.

PRESSURE SORES

There have been many more benefits of olive leaf extract that have been discovered through the recent research that has been taking place. The results of these findings include help with simple viral infections such as herpes simplex - cold sores, fungal toe infection to major assistance with viral and rectoviral bacteria with such diseases as flu, colds, meningitis, shingles, HIV/ARC/AIDS, hepatitis B, pneumonia and tuberculosis, just to name a few.

Olive leaf benefit is a benefit that our bodies require on a daily basis and thanks to a friend of mine and her perseverance in educating me about supplements I now enjoy the protection that this phytochemical gives to me.

I was never a big believer in taking supplements. I never trusted them or felt that they were entirely safe to take. I now know different. The supplement that I enjoy taking each day is nothing like what you find in your local store. The main differences that make them far superior are:

1. they do not contain any artificial, synthetic chemical
2. they do not contain any artificial colors
3. they do not contain any artificial sweeteners
4. all their nutrients are sourced from natural plant extracts
5. they contain an expensive natural ingredient that stops glycation in the body
6. they contain over 70 life enhancing nutrients that include just some of the following great body protectors:
- oleuropein
- decaffeinated green tea extract
- resveratrol
- curcumin

I love taking these supplements every day and since I started taking them I have noticed that my energy levels have increased, I am now getting fewer cold sores; these were something that I used to get a lot of and my skin looks a lot clearer.

If you would like more information of the benefits of olive leaf extract just visit my website www.total-supplements.info today.

Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract Include Helping High Blood Pressure

PRESSURE SORES

No comments:

Post a Comment