Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sore Throat Medicine

I think the best sore throat medicine is tea. Tea comes in a variety of flavors and it help your sore throat a great deal if you drink it often. Every time I would get a throat that is sore, especially during the winter months, I would drink some tea and, within a couple of days, it would feel better. I know how much of a burden a sore throat can be because it's difficult to swallow so that makes it harder to eat foods.

wheelchair cushions for pressure sores

If you don't like tea there are many different substitutes for it that are effective for sore throats. You can try an apple cider vinegar gargle. Mix it with warm water and there you go. After you gargle the apple cider vinegar use a warm compress and place it on your throat. If you don't know where or how to find apple cider vinegar try a lemon gargle. Lemon is also easier to find and most people keep some of it in their homes. When I didn't have any tea I used the lemon gargle instead and it did help relieve some of the discomfort.

PRESSURE SORES

When I had a sore throat as a kid my mom would give me tea to drink and that is why I drink tea on occasion even when I don't have a sore throat. Sometimes the old traditional methods and cure for ailments are the best and they are passed down from generation to generation. When my kids get a sore throat their sore throat medicine will be plenty of tea.

Sore Throat Medicine

PRESSURE SORES

No comments:

Post a Comment